| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tontouta in April is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 73.7mm (2.9in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Tontouta April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tontouta, New Caledonia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tontouta: