| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tontouta in December is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 68.6mm (2.7in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:22 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 13:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Tontouta December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tontouta, New Caledonia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tontouta: