| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tontouta in March is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly dry. Some 120.1mm (4.7in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Tontouta March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Tontouta, New Caledonia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Tontouta: