| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tontouta in February is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in February is very faintly moist. Some 144.7mm (5.7in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:36 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Tontouta February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tontouta, New Caledonia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tontouta: