| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tontouta in January is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry. Some 123.9mm (4.9in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 13:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Tontouta January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tontouta, New Caledonia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tontouta: