| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tontouta in May is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 65.8mm (2.6in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Tontouta May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tontouta, New Caledonia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tontouta: