| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tontouta in November is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in November is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 61mm (2.4in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 13:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Tontouta November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tontouta, New Caledonia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tontouta: